Master of Special Education – Two Options at ENMU
Emphasis areas in Early Childhood Special Education and General Special Education available
Complete the form below to get more information about the Master of Special Education programs
With all 8-week courses, our Master of Special Education programs are convenient and flexible. Start taking classes any semester and in any order.
- Curriculum focuses on abilities and special needs.
- 8-week courses allow faster degree completion.
- Faculty brings practical experience as all have experience in public education classrooms.
- Only Master of Special Education with emphasis in Early Childhood Special Education available in New Mexico.
- Faculty have terminal degrees.
- Simple and free application process; no GRE required.
Connect with us on Social Media:
Find more information with the links below or fill out the form to take the next step toward earning your master’s in special education at ENMU.
Explore. Experience. Excel.
Most of our students are working teachers, so we have a robust summer schedule. Our program is designed with the working professional in mind.
Our Education Programs are trusted by school districts and school administrators. We have a proven track record of success!
Our degree has a practical theory to practice philosophy, so you can immediately apply what you learn in your own classroom.