You’re considered a returning student if you were previously working on earning your degree at ENMU and you've been away for one or more semesters (excluding summer sessions). When you miss one or more semesters, you do have to resubmit your admissions application. You'll also need to provide any documentation for any college courses you might have taken in your absence.
Requirements and Deadlines
Coming back to school is easy! Applying to ENMU is still free; you'll just need to provide the following to be re-admitted:
- ENMU Application for Admission – re-submit your free online application.
- FAFSA application (Eastern's FAFSA school code is 002651).
- Official transcripts from all colleges you attended since you left ENMU.
- Complete the online major declaration form.
Send your materials to:
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
As a returning student, you'll go through the Advising Center to create your class schedule.
- Financial Aid
- ENMU Foundation Scholarships
- Academics – majors and minors
- Request Information
- Contact an Admissions Recruiter
Still have questions about the ENMU experience?
Our President's Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you may have. Send them a short note.