Former/Returning Students

You're considered a returning student if you were previously working on earning your degree at ENMU and you've been away for one or more semesters (excluding summer sessions). When you miss one or more semesters, you do have to resubmit your admissions application. You'll also need to provide any documentation for any college courses you might have taken in your absence.

Apply Now  Come Visit  Request Info

Requirements and Deadlines

Coming back to school is easy! Applying to ENMU is still free; you'll just need to provide the following to be re-admitted:

Send your materials to:
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

Advising Center

As a returning student, you'll go through the Advising Center to create your class schedule.

Visit the Advising Center >

Helpful Links

Still have questions about the ENMU experience?

Our President's Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you may have. Send them a short note.

Ask an Ambassador