Current Students, Financial Aid

So I'm registered for classes next semester, now what do I need to do for Financial Aid? As a current student you have access to the current student portion of the ENMU website. After you have filed your FAFSA, you should check under the current student website or contact our office to see if you have any unfulfilled requirements that would delay your financial aid being paid out. If you are missing documentation, most of our forms can be found online on our forms page.

Be sure to check on and apply for scholarships from both the ENMU Foundation and from the college which you are pursuing your degree. We look forward to serving you and good luck on the upcoming semester.

The first step to receive Federal Student Aid is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which you will find along with more financial aid information on the FAFSA website. The FAFSA should be completed as soon as new tax returns are completed each year. Award offers will be made as soon as admission requirements are completed. Students must be in good academic standing and enrolled for at least six hours.


Important Reminders

Below you will find information and deadlines that are important for helping you to obtain the highest possible financial aid award.

  • Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starting January 1. Our priority deadline is February 14, but you can still apply any time after that.
  • Obtain a FAFSA worksheet from your counselor's office, or apply for the FAFSA online. ENMU's FAFSA code is 002651.
  • To apply for admissions scholarships, send the completed Application for Admissions Scholarships to the Admissions office by the March 1 priority deadline.
  • Apply for scholarships from the ENMU Foundation and the college from which you are seeking your degree.