The TESOL endorsement is a two-year, four-course, 12-hour graduate-level program leading to a TESOL endorsement. The 12 hours you earn in this program may also be counted toward the Master of Education in Bilingual Education or Pedagogy and Learning with a concentration in TESOL.
The Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Endorsement provides you with a comprehensive professional development model to expand your ability to address social, cultural, educational and linguistic factors that impact the achievement of English learners in today's diverse classrooms. This program is ideal for in-service teachers.
- Two-year program
- No campus attendance
- Flexible scheduling (at your location) to meet the needs of teachers
- Collaborative work groups
- Experiential learning
- Ties to classroom and school activity
- Practical and relevant learning experiences
- Affordable tuition
|BLED 580 ESL Methods||3|
|BLED 530 Language Assessment and Placement of Bilingual Students||3|
|BLED 593 Topics: in Bilingual Education: Linguistics||3|
|BLED 590 TESOL Graduate Project||3|
- Adds a TESOL endorsement to a current or new teaching license
- All courses may be applied toward a Master of Education degree
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
ENMU is committed to helping you finance your education. You may have the opportunity to apply for available graduate assistantships and teaching assistantships.