The Writing Center is located in the Jack Williamson Liberal Arts Building (JWLA), Room 114. We understand writing is a process, and we all need help along the way. If you need help with a writing assignment for an ENMU class, we are here to help.
Due to the current COVID-19 landscape, all Writing Center services are provided through the Online Writing Lab (OWL).
You can find information about many different writing-related topics (like how to use APA style on your bibliography, or an example cover using MLA style, etc.) in our Writing Resources community in the MyENMU Portal.
Advantages to Visiting the Writing Center
- You'll get better grades, not only on your first paper, but on all your papers.
- You'll get better grades on writing assignments in all your classes in any form, from lab notes to written exams.
- You improve your writing skills which will carry you for the rest of your life – good writing skill is something that will set you apart in any workplace, and in any career choice.
- You'll have improved writing skills which will help you land better jobs, make more money and have more fun.
- You get to work with terrific people who are interested in seeing you get better grades in all of your writing endeavors.
Jack Williamson Liberal Arts Building (JWLA), Room 114 (currently closed to in-person traffic)
Appointment form: Online Writing Lab Request