Adults Over 25

If you will be 25 years or older on your first day of classes at Eastern and you have less than one year's worth (24 hours) of college work to transfer, you're considered an adult student for admission purposes. Your admission requirements are the same as a freshman, you just have a slightly different application process. You also may not be required to live on campus for your first year.

If you've completed a full year of transferable college coursework, you should follow the transfer student admission steps instead.

Apply Now  Come Visit  Request Info

Requirements and Deadlines

Coming to Eastern is easy! Best of all, applying to ENMU is free! Our admission process requires submitting the following documents:

Send your materials to:
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130

Helpful Links

Still have questions about the ENMU experience?

Our President's Ambassadors are available to answer any questions you may have. Send them a short note.

Ask an Ambassador