Date: Saturday, Aug. 17
Time: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: Outside the Campus Union (CUB)
Submit your registration form by Aug. 2, 2019 by 5 p.m. to reserve your table.
You will receive a confirmation as soon as your registration form has been reviewed and accepted.
Please set up between 4-5 p.m. Each business/organization will be provided with an 8-foot table and two chairs (bring your own table cover).
Community Fair Group Guidelines
- Members may set table outside on the Dallan Sanders Patio.
- Each group is allowed one table and two chairs.
- Shade is limited; please bring a tent if you want guaranteed shade.
- We encourage display boards, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, awards, certificates, pictures, laptops, candy and novelties.
- Please be prepared to bring any and all additional equipment needed (extension cords, audio/video, pens, etc.).
- Alcohol of any kind is not permitted at the event.
- Help us keep the Community Fair clean by picking up around your area.
- All booths must obey fire code and fire lanes by not blocking any walkways.
- Please notify us if you are unable to attend the Community Fair even if it is at the last minute.